Wednesday, July 27, 2016

 

Cooling off and Lotus trivia

I've been riding in the early morning the last few weeks.  It's been very beautiful out at 9 AM and Not very windy.  I'm riding with the K riders tonight (provided they show up) should be a little warmer. My fitness is coming around, although I'm still pretty slow.  I kept up with Rob Saturday although he wasn't riding very hard, sometimes I have trouble keeping up even when he is not going hard.  I finally bit the bullet and installed the turn signal stalk in the Lotus.  Very difficult job as there is barely enough room for the wires inside the steering column.  We should get a break in the weather this week to at least the low 80's.  Hope so.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]